The scope of Fehst’s Management System – Quality – Environment – Health and Safety at work – Information Security – is the development and production of plastic parts by injection, surface finishes, assembly of modules / mechanical products and the chrome plating of plastic parts, considering the requirements of relevant stakeholders, their potential risks and impacts.
Fehst’s integrated management policy consists of the continuous pursuit of the following objectives:
- Ensure compliance with customer requirements, innovating in order to continuously improve the presented solutions.
- Establish methodologies to prevent, eliminate, or reduce to acceptable levels, the risks inherent to the company’s activity.
- Regular listening to the expectations of customers and other relevant stakeholders, adapting the activity to current and future needs.
- Assurance of health and safety of our employees.
- Ensure the organization’s agility in responding to difficulties and obstacles.
- Promote in a growing and proactive way, the digital skills of employees, so that the organization responds to the requirements of Industry 4.0.
- Promote the culture of continuous improvement in the exercise of the various activities, namely, those related to Quality Management, Environment, Health and Safety at Work and Information Security, through the establishment, monitoring and review of its objectives.
- Encourage teamwork and the involvement of all employees in the pursuit and fulfillment of common goals.
- Promote the use of more efficient processes, in accordance with the principles of sustainable development.
- Know and comply with the applicable legal and regulatory requirements.
- Provide Fehst with the means and resources to prevent environmental pollution and other environmental problems within its context.
- Minimize the amount and danger of residues generated, always choose the destination with less environmental impact.
- Ensure the protection of its assets and the classification of information in the three main pillars – confidentiality, integrity and availability.
- Establish methodologies to ensure that the information complies with internal requirements, laws, regulations, customer requirements and others.